I feel want to kill myself~


This few day dunno what happen...What also i dun1 2 do, dunno start from where i need to do... I just know to study, eat, computer and go out with friends..Other than that, i what also din do...

I know i need to do many things but when i want to start my work, i cant ever start because i forget what i need to do... Or duno where to start...

Study...People study i study, i pay attention in class, i got hear lecture, i also understand what lecturer trying to said and explain...I know i will forget so i go home try to revision at home, when i start to do revision i what also forget le...What lecturer trying to said i forget le.... After i do revision, after few day i also forget le...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel i want to kill myself~~~I really Man Zhang, I start to feel i want to give up but i cant!!! Because I like to study....But why??? But why I pay how many effort I also cannot cheer up? Why? I really dissapointed on myself~

2 comments:

callisterwcg said...

cheer up gal...
it always happen on me too. But always happy go lucky...
the more u kan ciong about ur study the more u cant do it... be slamber...
know urself more before u take on 2nd step...
then u'll be able to do things when u're problem-free...

kim said...

Nothing is impossible, Try ur best..
slowly come steady,
take a deep breath, tml will be fine..
all the best! =)

Post a Comment