First day of Semester 4


Well, new semester today start already. First class is Accounting Decision and Accountability. Actually before start this new semester I already make prepare for myself, I want to study well this semester but after I attend this first class I feel i not confidence because I know myself very well, if I dun like the class I will probably done bad. I feel boring in the class, maybe I last time teaches by Mr. Chandran, I already normal his teaching style and also he is fun. Well, this lecturer not bad in teaching but his tone so boring and I dun like he keep on knocking the white board. Haiz..Hope I can change my mind into fun after no longer.

This semester got some clash between some subject especially the business finance. Coordinators said that people who wanna take finance in major only can take business finance this semester. The reason is because business finance need ADA as basic. However, me and Jasmine go ask Ms. Leong, many things only we know….

Many things…After I know this I more like her le…What is that? Just 1 word : Royal.

After class, celebrate wilson birthday in KimGary, Jaya Jusco, Bukit Tinggi. Share with everyone next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment