Miss him~


Photo still in my friend there, not yet get it from him..When i get it oni share with all my friends in blog.

Today :
After i wrote my love story in last blog, i feel i start to face this problem. I can said is i still very miss him, miss him so much. Why? Today go pyramid with college friends only i realize actually what i like is actually his favour. Type of accessories, type of shirt, type of bag, type people and etc..I start to come back from music also some related to him, many things i influenced by him. Miss him, but i need to forget him, because he will not come back in short time. I feel i want immediately fly to oversea meet him but..Impossible..

Yesterday :
Go kenley father boat factory, well, is a different experience. Hm..actually many people like boat maybe because not command transpotation. After that, we go to the Royal Yard Club to eat lunch, his father is members. Sit beside the sea, looking boat, nice design of the club, just enjoy the foods. The waiter service bad nia lo..Maybe because is less people there, the waiter become lazier and lazier gua.

0 comments:

Post a Comment