这几天的我


When I am small that time, I when a hair salon that not very professional to cut my hair. Well, that time I don’t know what is call a nice hair style. Until some day, I feel that I begin cant accept the hair style they cut for me, no matter how they try their best.


After that, I try to find some hair salon to cut my hair, I tried APT and GDO because is near my house and heard people said that is professional hairstylist. Once time twice time, I start to feel that also no suitable for me, well, my mum also said: Yi ~no nice la. Until one day I step into one hair salon….

When my life appears this people I become more confident because she makes me look better.
She makes me not look like boy with a not long girl hair, but still very cool hair style.
What she design to cut my hair, many people will ask: where you cut this hair? Very nice. Last time no people will ask like this. I start to know, what is stylist

The Hair Saloon is inside Klang Parade, call March. Inside got 1 senior hairstylist call May.

Let take a look after I had a good relationship with her, what she plan the hair style for me.






























Birthday party


March 5, 2009. A new record in my life. Last 2 semester also not really join my college friends, until this 3rd semester only I really join them together. Maybe last time I too busy joining Buddhist activities and also feel no so close with them. Well, after many process of college life, we face “sweet, sour, bitter, spicy” life together, our relationship become better and better.
Now, the point maybe because start from my birthday party, we go green box. We sing, we dance, we play and we eat. That day, no people had their dignity and fully enjoy our singing. We got same signal and also line of conservation already.





After party, I came back home ad study, until very late only sleep. Second day, woke up very early and go to college. Although is my real date of birthday, after college is already 4pm. Because of I ad said will go dong zen help han xin to do something so that after I fetch Catherine go home I straight away go dong zen. After few hours, Jenice called me, she ask me about concert things, I don’t know, and she scolded me. I very clearly know that I this few day also concentrate in my study and also brothers wedding, and forget to follow up the concert project. When she talks to me very heavy tone, I that time feel very angry actually although before this she wish me happy birthday. I angry but I tell myself I cannot argue with her, because is my fault not her fault, I not yet concentrate inside the preparation of concert. I angry myself because I only can receive a order with nice tone and responsibilities by not rush. But after I when back home, my mum bring me to eat western food, and then go back home study I nothing ad. Saturday morning go college and do revision, then meet su wei and brought her to see doctor, after send her home and go back shop and continue study.

STUDY~ STUDY~ STUDY~


Dunno exam result how ler..Hope ok la..


很享受和他一起溫習功課的日子,在想就覺得很不捨得,因爲他已經是最後一個學期了。心裏自問:爲什麽我不早點來到這個世界;還是爲什麽你不遲點來到這個世界?出生日期就不能改變啦,那爲什麽我要遲一個學期進來學院叻?或者他遲點才進去叻?腦海中也問:爲什麽我們都不敢和對方大方的説話,直到著一個學期。
我們小手拉大手,一齊奮鬥溫習讀書,互相鼓勵支持。
很久再也沒有這樣的生活了,也很久沒有人可以讓我有這樣的生活了。可能因緣就是要你現在出現,天時地利人和,才能讓我找回之前的生活。什麽生活?還記得我中三的生活就是讀書,除了讀書還是讀書。真歡喜,真享受那種生活,因爲我覺得這本來就應該是學生的生活。雖然很累,雖然生病,但是不管考試時候會不會做,成績又沒有及格,應該都有一個很好的交代給自己。
還記得3月4日還記得那場音樂盒的歡樂嗎?



唱著橄欖樹、唱著給我一個吻、唱著路邊的野花不要埰,聼著你唱Linkin Park的歌,讓你聽我五音還不全的歌聲。

知道他哥哥做工,做好一個朋友的本份你生病的時候,帶你去看醫生也是件好事;就因爲你沒有車子用,所以我有什麽節目也叫你一起參與,我的問題是要不要,不是能不能。因爲知道她是不能,只看他要不要罷了。原本想參加愛我青年領袖培訓營的我,因爲開始擔心這一學期的中考成績不好,就開始猶豫是否在考試前幾天參與生活營,他一口說不要去啦!如果當天沒想清楚他說的話,或許今天的考試就真的不會做了。我們四天三夜的溫習功課,雖然到考試的時候有幾題不會做,但是總算比起如果去生活營更多不會做吧?現在還是很害怕會不及格~~~祝福她和我能及格啦。



March 11, after all people exam, we go watch Street Fighter-The Legend of Chun Li. Well, also very enjoyable life with my college friends.

March 12, my brother bachelor night, invite them to come my house eat, play and sing. Karaoke is prepared, we sing no good but we tried, this is a good experience for us I think so.

March 13, brother wedding. Anything is ok, but very tired because of no enough sleep. So curious for me because I din experience before, but got 1 very good consultant for me, it’s Ms. Catherine. Very thank you her because of accompany me for this 2 day, and useless tired. Today all people is happy but suddenly got 1 people is crying, which is my cousin brother. No people know why he was crying but I know when he is start to cry. When some ppl say that he cannot sit there because not yet married, he come down beside me and say: never mind, let my father sit there, then he start to cry. I suddenly also cry because of him, he so pity, his father pass away when he was only primary school, he and his mother relation is not good, he 1 alone stay in Australia, maybe because of he think his father or either people ask him to come down. For me, why should so “Pantang” about this, if he is eldest that my brother why not he cannot sit there? Ban Lee also support this. At night, my mum bring me to buy a new dress. Nice dress, haha.

March 14, go Wilson house eat. All boy are taking responsibilities for cooking. Girl only eat, that’s good. After lunch, me and Su Wei go buy shoes, luckily not same last 2 days cant saw any shoes that suitable our taste, finally we both buy a pair of new shoes.


March 15, Wedding dinner is coming. Whole day busy for event. Night time, walk her walk there, run there run here, so tired. For my attitude, usually I will forget to eat, just because of ban lee he ask me to accompany him to sit down and eat, and also Cath and my college friends, they is keep on ask me to eat. I begin to feel that this few friends very concern each others, I so touch of that. The event floor is not very good, but whole feel is good. I think most terrible part is the “Yam Seng”part, really sorry to pro emcee- ban lee, make him nervous for whole event. Well, many things is like this, although are prepared and planned but at the second maybe will not success, I angry myself, but I so happy I can take this responsibilities for experience. Well, I wear dress, my friends all almost cannot recognize me because I very less wear skirt and make up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment