If u think i look alike..


If all people think that I look alike her, then I call her mum lo.. Hahaha! But I not knowledgeable as her, I not white as her, my English no as good as her, I not young as her children, she not old as my mother, but I can accept that me and her is friendly.


Still remembered last semester when I on the way go to moral studies class, got 1 group of students walk toward me, and they keep on look at me…


I feel very weird, I look at them, I tot that they will feel shame but not, they still look at me, I ask myself: what happen with them keep on look at me?so weird..


Until they pass by me, they said: OMG, she really look alike Ms.Leong, I tot is her.
I heard that because they talk very loud, feel like exited, at the second I feel…Am I? I not think so lo..

Got one time, my cousin friends know I am his cousin, they faint, they told my cousin I very look alike Ms. Leong..My cousin told me after few day..

I feel very curious, I ask my college friends, they said: ya lo, got some alike..

Jasmine: no weird if same her, cause we saw her wear casual we still think she is a students, look clearly only know that actually is a lecturer.

Cousin: I still remembered when I 1st semester in this college, about 2 years ago, I ask her its new intake students, when I meet her in lift.

Conclusion : I'm not look alike her, i will not call her mum de la......She so scary strict, wo dunno o...

Dunno why this few day I very bler, not that cant of bler, is those dunno what I doing. However ppl told me : Lijie, u cannot bler although we are bler, u bler also need to let yourselve not bler. Jasmine must always remind me got replacement class ar, assignment ar, presentation ar…Really thanks her a lot, she is so alert..Thank you.

Exam is coming, not yet prepare, IS dunno what teaching, MP cant remember. I want to study, but my mind is full of : I know I got things not yet finish do. I cant concentrate to do revision. I feel scary now, I don’t want to fail it will withdraw my scholarship!!!!.....

Ar!!!!....I really want to crazy ad…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....did i really said that?? i forgot d..
and also hor..i not so alert de..i sometimes also blur blur...

don believe can ask Kenley o...he always talk with me also will vomit blood de...
cause im too forgetfull liao...

ok la..
Wish u very ultimate, fantasy, super mario score in ur exam lo...
^,...,^

Anonymous said...

lol... u look like miss leong??? ermm.. got meh???

Post a Comment