25 - 27 July Redang !!


My hopefully place finally coming..This trip planning come really fast, if i no mistaken is 3 week before going we oni decide want to go Redang..No cheap, i considering although ad told JM want to go for the trip..I scare he will say me again, so finally i decide to go..

Because of going Redang, i need to go to work in semester break. Haiz...Well Well Well, i din regret to go there, is a really nice nice nice memory..If can, i would to go back there with my family..

The last day of final exam night we depart from klang to Terrenganu, is really a rush rush trip for me, it make me exited in exam, make my final paper had no mood to sit..Wakaka! A good experience with this, earlier morning eat in Terengganu china town, i start to feel we had a nice nice relationship between all my geng!

Let try a look with some photo :



0 comments:

Post a Comment