8th August : Kenny birthday in Morib



Today Kenny Birthday, we planned to go Morib for his birthday. Before that day i had a bad bad mood because of my geng many people going to work seen open new semester. Maybe i cant accept the truth, maybe i too expected when i received the news to go A Famosa. Well, i cant do anythings, because i feel i will be sellfish if i ask them dun1 go to work. If only i joinning the camp, is no interesting for me. I know the feeling very well, seen last time in A Famosa with oni 1 representative from HICT, many people asking, many people wandering. Let me dun hv a nice feeling of "A family" or "A team".. Sad~

Morning, nobody dare to talk to me except jasmine and kenley, maybe they duno what happen in yesterday night. Anything is ok after that day, cause i ad accept the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment