Long Time No Update


Me: Long time no update my blog le...

AB: Why???

Me: Recently I very lazy lo...

AB: What make you so lazy?


Causes as below:
1. Shirk Lazy
2. Shirk Think Deeply
3. Scare to Face Problem

This few week my activity as below:
1. Sound of Human World Campus Singing Competition (Admin)



2. Buddhist Family Gathering and Orientation (Program Lead)


3. College Work such as assignment & Presentation & Promoting Prom Night ( Die faster, all come together)




See our miss like this then u know is what happen to the presentation la? (very complicated)

4. Gathering


My course gathering

5.Plan such as "Heal The Earth Talk", "Visit & Learn", "Combine Camp"...


6. "Sampah" Busy: investment on myself, meeting...

My soul is down, i keep on to depressing myself and shirking myself, i fell i going to crazy. Sometime i thinking that why i feel like this? Is the time to rest or rest too long become no energetic?

Finally this few day going to free only got time to go gym and buy things. Well, luckily i got many "funny" and "playful" friends, if not, i think i already "drop" into the personality disorder. We talk politic, talk people bad words and good words, talk rubbish and many more.

As i say just now, investment on myself..What is that? See...











0 comments:

Post a Comment