Wesak Day 2009 (9th May 2009)


Last Saturday attend the Sound of The Human World Campus Singing Competition reporter day, get introduce by Xiao Ting and Rebecca to help Wesak Day stage crew.

8th May 2009, day before Wesak Day, 10pm rehearsal, actually not full rehearsal, just MC rehearsal and last meeting. At there for 1 1/2 hour, finally reach home is about 12.30am.

9th May 2009, Wesak Day. Wake up at 5am, fetch Kenley. 6.45am reached there and eat some breakfast. I tot that kenley will not wake himself, i plan to call him 5.30am, but he wake up himself and call me, ask me are me going to fetch him. Haha! I told him i tot you will sleep late, he said when he do thing he will serious. I agree this, i also like this.

Different with pass year is this year help in Dong Zen Temple because of Prime Minister visit there and involve all big Buddhist organization. My post is Sound system, first time i do it. Feel nervous actually.

After the event, i forget to go see the other buddhist organization booth then i when back Klang. Straight away go Nam Fang Si because promise Will, Kang Lin, Heng Yong, David and Wilson go there to but things eat. After this, we leave there because of kenley he 1 2 go out with friends at 2pm.

Suddenly saw hand phone got miss call, duno who. Miss call back, call back is Kenley. He feel sad because of something, he told me. Persuade him and the people and get to sleep a while.

This is how i pass my Wesak Day, special, easy and flexible.

Thank my Lord Buddha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment